INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

August 30, 2012

guy sorting


Toni is 32, going through a break-up and because she’s currently employed in a dead end job she feels like life is passing her by. She dearly wants a stable relationship and a better life, and by doing a bit of serious guy sorting she hopes her next relationship is going to be the ‘one’.

“In my search for a decent guy I’ve met some guys who actually brag about breaking some poor girl's heart,” says Toni. "I feel he is either consciously or otherwise warning me that he’ll be bragging about hurting me to some other girl one day and this really sucks."

"Either that," laughs Toni, "or he’s challenging me to be cleverer than the last woman he conned. I’m always careful with this type of guy because he may not be as silly as he sounds."

"And I wouldn't trust a guy who carries around photos of his ex-girlfriends, or hoards letters, photos, tape recordings and personal items of previous girlfriends.”

"Don't make the mistake of thinking he's a sentimental bloke," says Toni. He's more likely to be saving this stuff for future blackmail."

"Unless you know a guy well it's unwise to write him personal letters or stay on the telephone for too long - he could be taping the conversation - or allow him to have something personal of yours," advises Toni.

"And, on no account would I permit a new man to take my photograph,” adds Toni. “You never know what your face could be appended to with a bit of photo-shopping.”

“Also, unless you like the idea of having nude photos being shown around the traps, it's a sign of a really nasty screw if a boyfriend asks you to take your gear off for a photo shoot,” sighs Toni. “That’s something I really regret with my last guy – but I guess I just have to trust him to destroy the photos now that we’ve broken up.”

Read more by Toni on this subject:




  • don't give up on men but get smart
  • spotting conmen







  • Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival