INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

August 29, 2012

Dates with psychopaths


Dakota once met a psychopath like Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian assassin, through an online political forum and while they got along together online, their meeting was a disaster.

“My psycho was a Serbian, not a Norwegian,” explains Dakota, “and when I saw Breivik’s photographs I instantly thought of the Serb I once dated – they look so similar!”

“And that wasn’t the only similarity,” says Dakota. “The more I read about Breivik’s private thoughts about women, marriage and sex the more I shuddered at the thought that I had actually dated a guy just like him.”

“Online, I got along with my Serb perfectly okay,” explains Dakota. “There was no hint at all that he was an extremist or a misogynist or a cold-blooded psychopath.”

“We shared the same political views about the Left being far too internationalist for the good of our country, and stuff like that,” says Dakota, “and it was all perfectly harmless, in fact quite funny at times, so when he asked to meet for coffee I didn’t hesitate.”

“We didn’t exchange photos or talk on the phone before meeting,” says Dakota. “Looking back, I guess that was a big mistake, but we got along so well online I just didn’t want the ‘magic’ spoiled by any prejudices he or I may have had about looks and voice.”

“I was about 34 at the time, I’d dated lots of guys – you know the score – and I’d reached the stage where I wanted to be ‘open’ to all possibilities.”

“That we had met in a common-interest online group, rather than a lousy dating site, meant that we had already established a common bond and the rest would follow – or not.”

“Well, the rest did not follow,” laughs Dakota. “I tend to be a loner and a bit shy – although I admit I’m a lot livelier online – and it turned out that my Serb date was exactly like me in that respect.”

“He was definitely more handsome than I had expected – and he seemed to like the look of me, too,” says Dakota, “but there was something cold and strange about his eyes that unnerved me – I think he was on drugs - and his smile was more like a smirk than a warm acknowledgment of my presence.”

“Despite being a strong, well-built man, his handshake was limp.”

“After the awkwardness of meeting each other for the first time eased off a bit, he got down to business,” laughs Dakota. “By that, he set out exactly how he wanted our relationship to progress – without even asking me if I was interested in seeing him again!”

“He just took it for granted that I was dazzled by his good looks, his impeccable dress sense and his intellectual prowess,” says Dakota. “His arrogance was massive.”

“He actually took notes of our conversation while we had coffee,” says Dakota. “I wondered, too, if he had a secret micro camera and audio wiring to record our meeting!”

“Summing up our date, the gist of it was that he wanted to start a family and his wife had to be an old-fashioned conservative like him who did not believe in love and romance and would obey him at all times.”

“Well, I am certainly a conservative girl in the political sense but I had never, ever in my life had a first date like this one and I felt trapped and scared by this guy,” says Dakota. “Acting on my feelings, I got up, said sorry and left.”

“I will never forget the look of surprise and then hatred on his face when I left him,” says Dakota, “and for months after I feared that he was stalking me. I had to change my whole life to avoid running into him again in real life and online; and because of him, I vowed to give all men a miss and enjoy being single.”

“Guys like this are incapable of normal relationships with women, and it has nothing to do with being a shy loner,” says Dakota. “There is something wrong with their brain wiring – narcissism, autism or whatever - that causes them to act in a cold, calculated manner.”

“I can understand why Breivik used prostitutes for sexual relief – prostitutes expect to be treated like objects.”

Read more by Dakota:

Was Breivik a secret Israeli operative?
The ethics of politicizing children
Breivik’s online fantasy world
Breivik’s social contract betrayal
Breivik’s July 22 Sarajevo Code
Breivik the white knight
Breivik, Christ’s Knight
Stepfamily loners
be proud of your race!
immigration promotes white shame?

See also:

Age Secrets of Anders Behring Breivik
Breivik’s Aquarian Humanity?




Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival